2018 WISE Award nominations close 29 June
Some helpful hints on entering...
With the WISE Awards nominations deadline fast approaching, we thought you might appreciate our 10 top tips to help you with the nomination process...
- Make sure you apply for the right WISE Award for you, take a look at the 2018 WISE Award categories
- Read the nomination criteria, our judges can only mark you on what is included on your nomination entry
- To be concise – make sure your entry has impact
- Incomplete entries will not be accepted – please check your submissions carefully and answer every question
- Remember to tell our judges how you plan to use the power of their Award to continue making a difference
- You can nominate yourself, a friend or a colleague for more than one category but generic responses will not be accepted
- Don't leave your nomination to the last minute - Nominations close on the 29th June at noon
- Show proof of measuring your success, including any statistics you have which demonstrate this
- You can nominate even if you work for one of our 2018 wise Award sponsor! The only category you are exempt from is the one your employer is sponsoring
- If you’re not sure – just ask! The WISE office team can offer advice on the right category for you, answer any questions you may have about the nominations and offer support throughout the process. Email email@example.com or call 0113 222 6072