4 day course spread over 3 months delivered by Skills 4
The next training dates are:
Shell – Starting 10 July 2018
- Day 1 Tuesday 10 July Level 9, 40 Bank Street, Canary Wharf, E14 5NR
- Day 2 Wednesday 8 August Level 9, 40 Bank Street, Canary Wharf, E14 5NR
- Day 3 Wednesday 12th September Level 9, 40 Bank Street, Canary Wharf, E14 5NR
- Day 4 Thursday 13th September Level 9, 40 Bank Street, Canary Wharf, E14 5NR
Sweco – Starting 12 September 2018
- Day 1 Wednesday 12 September| Grove House, Mansion Gate Dr, Leeds LS7 4DN
- Day 2 Thursday 11 October | Grove House, Mansion Gate Dr, Leeds LS7 4DN
- Day 3 Wednesday 14 November | Grove House, Mansion Gate Dr, Leeds LS7 4DN
- Day 4 Thursday 15 November | Grove House, Mansion Gate Dr, Leeds LS7 4DN
- Career Development (4 day course) £1200 + VAT - WISE members: £1150 + VAT
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest for future courses.
About the course
The Skills 4 Award Winning career development programme is available as an open programme through WISE. Delivered over a three-month period the programme equips participants with the tools and confidence to showcase and achieve their potential.
4 days spread over 3 months delivered by Skills 4, providing support, guidance and coaching to women in STEM at any stage of their career, looking to move to the next level.
By the final day of the programme: 97% of participants have a more proactive approach to their career progression; 88% report higher-levels of confidence and self-belief and 58% of participants had already taken on more responsibility or an new role before the completion of the programme.
Find out about WISE membership (WISE members receive a discount)
Contact WISE to register your interest in this courseCase Study: Atkins Returners
See additional case studies here
Skills 4 is a leading provider of gender diversity programmes specialising in the advanced manufacturing and engineering sector. Established in 2006 they have worked with 60 + companies and 3000 + men and women delivering a range of business-focussed training and one-to-one interventions.
“Our work is diverse, our client base is diverse and therefore we need diversity in our employee base, including a good balance of gender. I think the Skills 4 Career Development Programme for Women has had better feedback than any programme we have previously run.” Sue Cooper, UK HR Director, Atkins