Individual Membership of WISE
For women and men who are committed to improving gender diversity in the STEM sector
Why WISE - What does WISE membership offer individual men and women?
WISE enables and energises people to increase the participation, contribution and success of women in the UK’s science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) workforce, from classroom to boardroom.
WISE needs passionate individuals, like you, to join and be part of a growing campaign to make a difference and increase the representation of girls and women in STEM at all levels.
WISE is an active membership organisation including; students, apprentices, role models, mentors, academics, networkers, CEOs and leaders. Whatever stage you’re at in your career Join us to make an impact and inspire more women and girls into STEM.
What can WISE offer me?
Extend your network
- 180+ member organisations
- 16,000 individual members and subscribers
- Individuals of our listed corporate members can take part in regular Knowledge Sharing Events
- Participate in Regional Hubs to connect the pipeline from classroom to boardroom
- Attend WISE annual Conference and Awards
- Join WISE active LinkedIn communities
- Job vacancies and paid work placements
Learn from WISE experts
- WISE offers training and consultancy opportunities, with 10% discount to members, to support you in your career progression and development including:
- Professional development courses designed specifically for STEM attendees
- Personal development training
- Monthly newsletter with industry and WISE news and updates
- Access to resources and information through the WISE website
Inspire your organisation and local community
- Become a role model – speak at events, mentor others
- Support WISE outreach activities, through programmes such as People Like me
- Increase your visibility - represent WISE at external events
Raise your personal profile
- Attend WISE events and training
- Participate in or lead a WISE Regional Hub
- Opportunity to share your story/start a debate via WISE blogs
- Employees of WISE members can apply to Join the WISE Young Women’s Board
- Through networking opportunities with employers and professionals from STEM industries