- Permanent, Full Time
- Closes 4th July 2018
- Requisition ID: WD169595
- Required degrees: Bachelors
GSK are currently hiring for up to 12 TMF Analysts to join us on a permanent basis at either our state of the art Stockley Park or Stevenage sites.
Key Responsibilities will be-
• The TMF Analyst will consistently ensure that TMF is inspection ready and in alignment with the study agreed strategy and applicable milestones.
• The TMF Analyst will ensure the clinical trial documentation is consistent with trial master file agreements and applicable SOPs, ICH GCP.
• Provision of project management expertise to Study Accountable Person (SAP) and their study team members globally as needed (e.g. instream quality check of trial master file data, drafting and preparation of documents etc.) to support their study deliverable targets, to agreed quality and data integrity standards.
• Serve as point of contact for the study teams for TMF matters and liaise with TMF Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and process owners to help their understanding of requirements and associated solutions to ensure trial master files are inspection ready at all times.
• Conducting analysis and identification of business problems/opportunities that may arise and support the implementation of high quality solutions.
• Address requests in a timely and efficient manner.
• Assist in the development and delivery of training materials at the study level and provide subject matter expertise.
• Understand all technical aspects of Pharma TMF system and associated tools.
• Liaise with third party providers, performing as part of the cross-functional team.
• The TMF Analysts will be required to ensure that the documents are filed to meet the required timelines and the Analyst would ensure there is no deviation from the plan and follow up appropriately.
• The TMF Analyst would act as the expert and point of contact for any audit and inspections and assist with the development of correction action plans, if related to any findings.
• The TMF Analyst will monitor and identify trends for a study they support.
• The TMF Analyst will drive the TMF completeness metrics and track performance.
When applying for this role, please use the 'cover letter' of the on-line application to describe how you meet the competencies for this role, as outlined in the job requirements above.
The information that you have provided in your cover letter and CV will be used to assess your application.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity.
• Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience working in clinical research, clinical operations
• Knowledge and experience of using clinical trial master file (TMF) systems (paper or electronic) and associated business processes
Knowledge of Trial Master File industry accepted standards, such as the DIA TMF Reference Model
Knowledge of electronic document management applications (e.g., Documentum, SharePoint, Livelink)
• Excellent working knowledge of International Conference on Harmonization/ Good Clinical Practice (ICH/GCP) regulations for sponsor study records
• Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with customers, peers and stakeholders
Proven record of being customer driven and providing effective consultation and training
Self-starter, able to work independently, as well in matrix team environment
• Analytical / logical, with superior attention to detail and an inclination to spot patterns and outliers.
• Be able to demonstrate a flexible, proactive, diligent and self-motivated approach to work
At GSK, our mission is to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. Our three world-leading businesses research and deliver innovative medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. We need a talented and motivated workforce to deliver against our strategy. To achieve this, we strive to attract the best people and to create an environment that empowers and inspires.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.