- Permanent, Full Time
- To Be Determined
- Closes Today 01:00
- Requisition ID: WD168866
Are you looking for a Financial Analyst role or aspire to be one? Do you want a role which will allow you to contribute positively to not only your community but the world? Come and join us! Together we can serve the patients around the world to do more, feel better and live longer!
WHAT IS YOUR JOB PURPOSE?
You will be responsible for the financial transaction activities.
• Ensure accurate posting of financial transactions within accounts of responsibility including journal entries and interfaces
• Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations including cash reconciliations. Research and analyse any unmatched and/or out of balance entries
• Monitor ageing and clear open items
• Produce routine reports, schedules, and summaries for BSC management
• Support period end financial closing activities
• Process and resolve differences and exceptions that arise from transactional processes
• Process & reconcile intercompany transactions ensuring no mismatches at month end
• Perform treasury functions & monitor cash flow forecasts
• Meet service level agreements (SLAs) and performance targets related to R2R
• Serve as an initial point of contact for market customer queries
• Resolve any query issues according to defined policies and procedures
• Escalate as necessary any customer issues related to queries to the Team Lead
• Perform other duties as assigned or requested
• A Levels or equivalent and previous relevant experience
• Accounting Technician or PQE with previous relevant experience. Ideally studying towards an accounting qualification
• German language is desirable but not essential
• Fluent in English (written and verbal)
• Must demonstrate a high degree of responsibility and personal accountability for delivering quality results
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Self motivated and displays initiative in solving problems
• Ability to plan and manage workload to ensure all key deadlines are met
• Actively seeks to improve processes making them more effective and efficient
• Previous experience as a Finance Analyst or in a similar role
INTERESTED IN JOINING THE TEAM?
Take a look at the requirements and apply via our online portal using your cover letter and CV to tell us more about you and why you’re the perfect person for the role.
Please ensure you apply before COB 19th June 2018 to ensure you’re in the running!
(Please take a personal copy of the Job Description, as this will not be available online post closure of the advert)
During the course of your application you will be requested to complete voluntary information which will be used in monitoring the effectiveness of our equality and diversity policies. Your information will be treated as confidential and will not be used in any part of the selection process.
If you require a reasonable adjustment to the application / selection process to enable you to demonstrate your ability to perform the job requirements please contact 0808 234 4391. This will help us to understand any modifications we may need to make to support you throughout our selection process.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity.
Recruiter required to update
RECRUITER TO UPDATE
WHO ARE WE?
At GSK we are a science-led global healthcare company. We research and develop a broad range of innovative products in three primary areas of Pharmaceuticals, Vaccines and Consumer Healthcare. Our mission is inspiring and challenging – to help people do more, feel better and live longer.
We have a significant global presence with commercial operations in more than 150 countries, a network of 86 manufacturing sites in 36 countries and large R&D centers in the UK, USA, Spain, Belgium and China.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
At GSK we are all inspired by the difference we make and challenge ourselves every day to improve the lives of patients and consumers. That’s why we have created an environment where everyone feels valued, able to develop, contribute to our mission and be proud of what we achieve.
You will join GSK’s vision to do more, feel better and live longer:
Find out how you can do this .
WHO WILL I BE WORKING WITH?
Click here to meet your team.
HOW DO I DEVELOP MY CAREER?
To support you in achieving your role and career ambitions you’ll be given the opportunity to:
• Play an important role in delivering our mission
• Be an essential part of diverse, global team
• Develop others as part of your own professional growth
You will also have regular personal development meetings with your line manager to give you the opportunity to create a fulfilling career at GSK.
HOW WILL I BE REWARDED?
The Total Reward Package offered is:
• Competitive Salary
• Competitive On Target Bonus
• 26-days paid holiday
• Personal Healthcare, with the option to purchase family cover
• GSK Pension
• Share & Save Schemes
• Total Reward Discounts
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.